Finally... Some Direction


Well, I think I've finally decided what to do with this here blog. It's only been, what, eight months since I last posted anything (or even logged in for that matter). Obviously I didn't have anything important (or interesting) enough to say.



But now, now I have some direction in [blog] life.

Seeing as I've spent more money than I probably should have on camera equipment lately, I've decided that I need to ensure that I stay motivated to use all my new goodies. So I'm gonna start posting a pic-a-day. The rules I've set out for myself are as follows:

1. Take at least one picture a day.
2. Post at least one picture a day.

Pretty simple set of rules, right? Well, I've never been one to follow rules very well, so we'll see how well I stick to this regimen. First one to come later tonight.

I'm hoping that this experiment will not only help keep me motivated, but will document my progress as a photographer. Some pictures will be topical (with little stories or explanations), some will just be cool and some will be posted for their (hopefully) technical prowess. Basically, whatever I feel like posting that day.

Well, I guess that's my mission statement. Hopefully I can stick to it.

B.

2 comments:

Big Audio Daddio said...

Seems like a good way to go. Can't wait to see where it leads.

Mat said...

Damn you and your great ideas. What kind of camera equipment did you blow your wad on?