07-05-16 | Self Portrait

After receiving a couple of emails mentioning that some people I notified about this experiment hadn't seen any pictures of me lately, I decided to try out some self-portraits. The first one was my favorite of the bunch, but the second one reminds me of a picture I've seen of Johnny Depp, and how often will I have the opportunity to say that.


Not that I'm saying I look like the former (and some would say still) sexiest man alive, but seeing as I'm talking about movies here, I think I'm probably right. Natch!

Note: For those naysayers out there, I'm gonna try and find the picture of Sir Depp I'm referring to and post it here for debate.

Update: Well, I had no luck finding the picture of Johnny Depp that I was referring to, so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.