What am I doing here?


Man, I thought this blog thing was going to be easy (and maybe even a little fun). I had all these (supposedly) great ideas come screaming out of nowhere when I first envisioned this bastard son of a web monkey. But now I find myself staring at the screen thinking "Is that even worth posting here for no one to read?". Maybe that's the problem. I know no one is reading this thing yet. I should just send it out to a few people in the hopes that a few of them at least give it a second shot after reading the pointless trite in my first few posts.

Still not sure what the format here is going to be... A diary... Movie reviews... Fiction laced with truth... Truth laced with fiction... A mix of all the above? I assure you it wont be all stream of consciousness crap like this. Call this "working out the kinks". My therapist says it's good for me, but I'm not totally convinced. The last time I listened to her I wound up in Tibet struggling through a year long vow of silence because she said I talk too much. Maybe I take things too literally. I should have just watched Seven Years In Tibet and called it a day.

No comments: