Movin' Out...

For those of you that frequent this blog, I have a new site that I am switching to that will make my life a little easier with regards to updating content. Blogger has served its purpose for the last few years, and while the new site isn't quite as pretty, the functionality is far superior. For instance, yesterday I uploaded all my "keepers" from our trip down south, all 360 of them, to the new site and it only took me a few hours, whereas on blogger, that would have been a tedious two week process.

No word if Jess is going to join me over there, but with any luck she will and we'll be able to amalgamate both of our blogs into one, making it easier for everyone to find us.

Please update your bookmarks to the following:
www.flickr.com/photos/maynerrd

Cheers,

Bob

No comments: