WK16 Evil Urges

By My Morning Jacket

This song title inspired many concepts, but this was the most PG (not to mention PC) idea that I came up with. It was supposed to be a woman's hand reaching for the lolli, but unfortunately Jess doesn't have Costanza hands. Thanks to our neighbour Jessica for tracking down the antique carriage, which was exactly what I had in mind for this shot. If I find the time tomorrow, I may bring it outside and try a couple variations of this shot in the park. If they come out the way I'm envisioning them, I'll post them here as well.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Love it, babe.

Anonymous said...

WOW, i absolutely LOVE this shot and the concept! Totally worth it!
Jess next door

Monique said...

Love it too! And really, it's more likely to be a man to take candy from a baby anyway, right?

Maynerd said...

Just to debunk the comment about it being more likely to be a man... I, for one, know more women with an insatiable sweet tooth than I do men... Sweets make women do crazy things... It's a scientific fact (at least it would be if I was a scientist).

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!! ~:D

~ MON...