Changes


New Year.
New Blog.
New Concept.
New Content.

With the new year comes a new experiment, and purpose, for this blog.

Over the next 52 weeks, my goal is to post a picture a week that is based on a song title. This concept has been bouncing around in my head for a while now (as evidenced by some previous post
titles on this blog), but a forum that I frequent recently held a contest based on song title literalisms (I placed 4th) and it has renewed my interest in pursuing this further. For the record, the posts that you will see over the next year have not been planned out in any way. Although I do have a short list of titles and ideas, I hope it will be a constantly evolving concept. So much so, that I welcome anyone browsing this blog to submit requests for songs (or bands, for that matter) that they would like to see here. I'm not going to guarantee anything, but if a title or band triggers something creative, it could very well end up here.

So here we go. Let's kick it off with the aforementioned 4th place entry that sparked this whole thing.

2 comments:

B. Relyt said...

Here's a short list, also because I have genius on at the moment:

Dyslexic Heart
Allison is starting to Happen
Bastards of Yound
Into your Arms
Underwhelmed
Talk about the passion
Sometimes Always
Police & Thieves
Another Horsedreamer's Blues


Sorry, but I can't be bothered to look for more or more interesting titles....gotta love randomness.

Jess said...

I will stay tuned, watch and shiver with...an-tici-pation!