07-06-11 | Broken Cymbals


Today I'm posting a couple of shots that I did some post production on in photoshop. One shows a soft side and the other shows a harsher, polarized side. These were taken in the basement and were pretty washed out (an overall gray layer to equalize the levels in the picture), primarily because they were taken under fluorescent lights.

Update: After I posted the first set of pics that were altered in Photoshop, I decided to go back downstairs and see how closely I could replicate the effects added after the fact using only the options available via digital photography tricks. Exposure, shutter speed, saturation, contrast, etc. Obviously I can control much more through photoshop, but the results weren't too bad and technically, I could have gone further with longer shutter speeds, etc.

No comments: